Friday, September 25, 2009

Friends Profiles

In the weeks to come, I'm going to be having quite a few visitors. I'm very excited about seeing some old friends in the near future. Thus, in my time either preparing for their arrival or basking in the glow of good time recently spent with them, I think I'll write a blog post about each. This weekend Ben & Katie are coming to visit. Sometime in the following two weeks I plan on getting together with the Shorbs (they don't know this yet, but I'll let them know soon enough). I'm hoping that my dad comes to visit me for a long weekend thereafter. There's a big Fall Break road trip from Indiana out here to PA which will include, among others, Polly, Tower, and Missy. Finally, I am working on getting Barnett out here sometime in early November. So, let the friend profile posts begin.

No comments:

Hit CountersBlog Hit Counter