Thursday, April 09, 2009

Clara & Carter

Thesis defended successfully. BOOYEAH! Wow....

I just got back from babysitting Clara and Carter for an hour with Katie. I LOVE those kids! We spent most of the time walking back and forthbetween the bedroom and the living room cooking play dough pie. I couldn't begin to describe what is so beautiful about the Graham kids, but they are. Time interacting with them is almost immediately refreshing and renewing. Praise the Lord for children, but thank Him especially for Clara and Carter. One of the things on my frisbee list (things to do before I'm outta here...) is to spend an afternoon painting canvases with Clara. Certainly this will be a blast, but it's also secretly my major decorating idea for my apartment next year...

1 comment:

Polly said...

Clara quote after you left..."Mommy, I love Travis." Apparently, the feeling is mutual. Thanks, Travis.

Hit CountersBlog Hit Counter